Leveraging our 4 decades of experience in European standard fasteners to provide unparalled sourcing & technical support
- Meeting all international standards
- Offering a wide range of materials, plating and surface treatments
- Finding specific items for unique applications
- Sourcing from highly reliable network of over 200 suppliers worldwide
- Our own laboratory to ensure product conformity
- Storage and dedicated stock
- Kitting and specific packaging
- 35 000 items in our database / 7 000 available in stock
- 17 500 customer deliveries / year
- 95,6 % OTD
- 350 Suppliers
- Our staff has extremely deep expertise in sourcing European fasteners
What makes Satinox different ?
- 4 decades of European expertise
- Our own in-house lab
- We are very fast, flexible and nimble
- We can supply even the smallest quantity
- 1977 Satinox Assemblage founded to provide fasteners to various industries in France.
- 2000 Patrick Mitchell named CEO, begins repositioning company to enter high value-add markets in aerospace, aviation, defense and medical industries.
- 2006 Company supplying major industry players, revenues climb 46%.
- 2012 Revenues climb another 24%, with turnover reaching 4.2 million euros. New facilities planned to meet growing customer needs.
- 2013 New building extension adds 10,000 sq.ft. to offices, storage and lab areas.
- 2014 Satinox creates a US subsidiary, Satinox Fasteners, with facilities in Dallas, TX; is AIR-SUPPLY registered (for Airbus Defense & Space); supplies fasteners for CARMAT, the world’s first self-regulating artificial heart.